Making pinto beans in the Instant Pot is So easy!
You don't even have to soak the beans first.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
INSTANT POT PINTO BEANS
(makes around 3 cups of cooked beans)
- 1 1/2 c. dry pinto beans (amounts aren't super important here)
- water (enough to cover the beans by at least 1 inch)
1. Put the dry pinto beans and water into your Instant Pot and turn the valve on top to sealing.
2. Set the manual timer for 30 minutes, making sure that it's set on high pressure, and let the Instant Pot do its thing.
3. After the 30 minutes is up (you'll hear it beeping), let the pressure release for 10 minutes, and then release the rest of the steam yourself (using a towel to protect your hand from the hot steam).
4. Drain the beans and rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
Use these delish pinto beans however you'd like! Think: burrito bowls, chili cheese dips, loaded nachos, etc.